How to Get Your Bathroom Thanksgiving Guest-Ready in Just 10 Minutes!
Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
For the most part, Carrie Robison, the mom behind the blog FrugalFoodieMama.com, is able to keep her home clean when she hosts Thanksgiving dinner by enlisting the family in a big group house-cleaning project the day before the holiday.
But the one room that never seems to stay clean is the bathroom. So she devised this easy, last-minute cleaning routine that gets the bathroom guest-ready in just 10 minutes.
- Eliminate counter clutter. Stash hair care products, toothpaste and other toiletries under your sink or in a linen closet.
- Spray and wipe down everything using a product like Pledge® Multi Surface Cleaner that can be used on the bathroom mirror, wooden shelves and windowsill, and most importantly, works quickly.
- Spray the counter and toilet with a disinfectant such as Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner, which works fast and really makes the bathroom fixtures sparkle.
- Empty the trash can and set out extra rolls of toilet paper.
- Use a scented flameless warmer to make the bathroom smell great. Choose a fall-inspired scent such as apple cinnamon.
And if you happen to have an extra 5 minutes to spare, add these finishing touches ...
- Shake the bathroom rugs.
- Set out magazines.
- Add a few fall touches to your bathroom counter, like a pumpkin or leaves.