DIY Twine-Wrapped Gratitude Journals
Turn an everyday notebook into a keepsake for remembering to be grateful long after Thanksgiving. Your guests will remember your thoughtfulness long after the tryptophan has worn off.
Things You'll Need:
- Blank notebooks
- Baker’s twine in your choice of color
- Blank self-adhesive labels
- Handwrite or print on each label: “[Guest name]’s Gratitude Journal”.
- Adhere labels to notebook covers.
- Using baker’s twine, tie a pencil to each journal.
- Set a journal on each guest’s chair or stack together in a basket for a festive presentation.