Item 1 of 6 is selected.
8 x 2 Round Aluminum Cake Pan by Last Confection
Purchase OptionsSold and Shipped by
- Superior heat distribution: Extra thick, seamless even-wall construction creates superb heat distribution for your batter, ensuring your cake rises both level and flat. In addition, these professional-quality cake pans retain even baking temperatures preventing overbaking or gummy centers. These cake pans cool quickly for delicious and flawless results every time you bake.
- Non-reactive anodized aluminum: Perfect for cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits, and vegetables. Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface that prevents any discoloration and protects the flavor of your baked goods. Last Confection cake pans are free of extra metals, welds, and chemical coatings.
- Straight-sided design: Create right-angle edges on your cakes for uniform slices and perfect layer cakes. The straight-edge results make decorating cakes and frosting around the sides a breeze with consistent coverage. Bake dense, heavy cakes such as cheesecake or carrot cake, light and airy layer cakes, or even get creative with deep dish pizza, flan, and gelatin molded desserts with these multi-purpose pans. Lightly grease the pans or use parchment paper for easy release.
- Versatile baking essential: Featuring rolled edges for ease of use. These cake pans are perfect for baking wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and layered cakes. They can also be used with your pressure cooker or air fryer, and they are freezer safe. These round cake pans can take the place of many specialty baking pans.
- Easy to clean: Forget about scrubbing baked-on foods, save time and effort with these cake pans that wipe clean quickly with warm water and mild dish detergent. Hand wash and dry thoroughly after use.