Abreva Docosanol Cold Sore Treatment Fever Blister and Cold Sore Cream
Abreva Docosanol 10% Cream is a cold sore treatment that acts fast to tackle cold sores at their source. Formulated with docosanol 10%, this fever blister and cold sore medication helps to shorten the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching associated with cold sores if used as directed at the first sign of a tingle. Unlike other cold sore remedies that just soothe symptoms, Abreva Cold Sore Treatment penetrates deep to create a barrier around healthy skin cells to prevent the spread of herpes simplex virus type one (HSV-one). Abreva Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time to heal cold sores in as few as two and a half days . This healing cream should be applied five times a day until your cold sore is fully healed, for a maximum of 10 days. This Abreva Docosanol 10% Cream pump bottle is easy to apply and take on the go.
- One 0.07 oz pump bottle of Abreva Docosanol 10% Cream Cold Sore Treatment
- Cold sore relief cream contains docosanol 10% to shorten the duration of cold sore symptoms
- Cold sore treatment penetrates deep into skin to tackle cold sores at their source
- Fever blister healing cream shortens duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching
- Lip cream for fever blisters packaged in a convenient tube for on the go cold sore treatment
- Abreva is only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account Eligible
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.93(1033)5(602)4(139)3(77)2(44)1(171)