Angostura Aromatic Bitters
ANGOSTURA Aromatic Bitters is an essential ingredient, adding harmonious balance to contemporary cocktails and spirit-free beverages as well as the classics like a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Pink Gin, Sazerac and much more. It is reddish-brown in hue with an aromatic bouquet of herbs, fruits and spices on the nose, stemming from the essence’s powerful mix of botanicals. Used by professional bartenders and aspiring mixologists, aromatic bitters completes any cocktail bitters set. ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters is an artfully balanced, versatile and unique flavor enhancer that can be used in sweet and savory cocktails, baked goods and other food recipes.
- One 4 FL OZ (118 ml) bottle of ANGOSTURA Aromatic Bitters, Cocktail Bitters
- Premium ingredients, exceptional taste - ANGOSTURA bitters are made with premium, high quality ingredients and come from a secret recipe that has delivered cocktail bitters with unparalleled taste and sophistication for nearly two centuries
- Best loved bitters - Developed in 1824, ANGOSTURA is in a class of its own and aromatic bitters is a must-have for any kitchen or home bar
- Up your cocktail mixer game - Perfect for mixology, ANGOSTURA bitters pairs well with bourbon, whiskey, rye, gin or rum and is an essential ingredient for a Manhattan, Martini, an Old Fashioned and other classic cocktails to enhance flavors
- Versatile flavor enhancer - An aromatic taste with a bouquet of fruits, spices and herbs, this aromatic bitters for cocktails is a key element for a bitters set and an ideal flavor enhancer for cocktails, coffee, baked goods, entrees, sauces and much more
- Two centuries of experience - In a class of their own, ANGOSTURA bitters are the essential ingredient in some of the world's most famous and best loved drinks with Aromatic Bitters, Orange Bitters, and Cocoa Bitters, it changes everything
Alcohol, Water, Sugar, Gentian, Natural Flavors and Caramel Color.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More