Annie’s Gluten Free Real Aged Cheddar Microwave Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Cup
Made with organic rice pasta and aged cheddar cheese, Annie's Gluten Free Microwave Mac N Cheese Cup offers a flavor so delicious even picky eaters won't be able to resist. Annie's microwave mac and cheese cup is ready in minutes, containing gluten free pasta and real cheese made with no artificial flavors or synthetic colors. Enjoy this gluten free macaroni and cheese alone or with a kids dinner.
- One 2.01-ounce cup of Annie's Real Aged Cheddar Microwave Mac N Cheese with Gluten Free Pasta
- Creamy; cheesy and delicious gluten free mac and cheese cup made with organic rice pasta and flavorful aged cheddar cheese for the ultimate yumminess
- Adult and kids gluten free snack containing real cheese; no artificial flavors and no synthetic colors
- Enjoy a creamy and cheesy Annie's macaroni and cheese cup alone; paired with chicken nuggets; or packed in a backpack for an on-the-go snack
- Annie's mac and cheese cup ready in minutes; making it a tasty kids food option for busy bunnies and families on the go
- Box Tops for Education product that can earn cash for schools in need with the Box Tops App
Best Ingredients: Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Coconut Oil, Whey, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Lecithin, Cultured Whole Milk, Annatto Extract (for Color), Cultured Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Silicon Dioxide (for Anticaking).
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.