Barilla Blue Box Large Shells Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Large Shells pasta is a larger version of Barilla Medium Shells pasta. With a shape that resembles a shellfish, Large Shells pasta is inspired by the sea-side towns of Naples and Genoa. Barilla Large Shells pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our large shells pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- LARGE SHELLS PASTA: Barilla Large Shells pasta is a larger version of medium shells pasta with a shape that resembles a shellfish and inspired by the sea-side towns of Naples and Genoa
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair large shells pasta with vegetable, meat, or tomato based pasta sauces
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 14-15 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Large Shells pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...