Barilla® Three Cheese Non-GMO and Pantry Friendly Dried Tortellini Pasta
BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini is created with sheets of delicate egg pasta then filled with a perfectly balanced blend of three flavorful cheeses—sweet Swiss Emmentaler, light Ricotta, and nutty Grana Padano. When these three distinctive flavors are combined, they create a delightful cheese tortellini that captures the best of Italian cuisine. Our filled pasta shapes are perfect for delicious pasta dishes to help celebrate holidays or any special occasion. BARILLA artisanal pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
- THREE CHEESE TORTELLINI: BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini is created with sheets of delicate egg pasta then filled with a perfectly balanced blend of three flavorful cheeses
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Try serving BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini pasta in a simple soup broth, or pair with a hearty Bolognese pasta sauce
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: Cooks to perfection in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO PASTA: Three Cheese Tortellini pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non GMO ingredients
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This dried tortellini pasta is fish free, peanut free, shell fish free and soy free
- CRAFTED TO PERFECTION: Tortellini filled three distinct cheeses
- BARILLA PASTA: Elevate your dishes from everyday to gourmet with BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Ricotta Cheese (Cultured Whey, Cream), Eggs, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Vegetable Oils (Olive and/or Sunflower), Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Emmentaler Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Potato Flakes, Salt, Grana Padano Cheese PDO (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...