Barilla Gluten Free Penne Pasta
Your whole family will love our delicious gluten free penne pasta! The pasta is made with corn and rice, is certified gluten free and non-GMO verified and has the great taste and texture you can feel good about including in your favorite pasta dishes.
Gluten free pasta cooks just like traditional pasta! Simply boil four to six quarts of salted water, add the pasta and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. We love to cook our penne for 10 minutes for a true "Al Dente" texture, but you can add one extra minute for more tender pasta.
- GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Produced in a dedicated gluten free facility and made with two main ingredients - corn and rice
- PERFECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE PASTA SAUCE: Designed for meat, vegetable, cheese and oil or butter-based sauces
- GREAT TASTING PASTA: Classic pasta taste and al dente texture you expect from BARILLA perfect for the whole family
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Gluten free penne pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes
- PASTA THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY: Feel good about including BARILLA Gluten Free in your favorite pasta dishes
- PENNE PASTA: Penne is a tube-shaped pasta with angled ends, inspired by the quill of an old-style ink pen
Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Mono and Diglycerides.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More