Ben & Jerry's Non-GMO Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Vanilla Ice Cream
Big delicious chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary.
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's is Certified Kosher ice cream
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pint uses responsibly sourced packaging
- We knew we were onto something big when we made the world’s first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in 1984
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Molasses, Guar Gum, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More