Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra Core with Chocolate and Caramel Fudge Chips Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint with chocolate and caramel ice cream, fudge chips and a soft caramel core. Close your eyes and repeat after us: I deserve this. I deserve this. I deserve this. Can you visualize core euphoria yet?
It's easy to lose yourself in the sensuously sweet caramel core of Karamel Sutra and swim through its waves of caramel and chocolate ice cream. But the story of how this flavor came to be is nearly as sweet. In 2001, New York Times reporter Abby Ellin visited Ben & Jerry's HQ in Burlington, VT, USA, with several other journalists. Each reporter worked with a Flavor Guru to invent their very own flavor. And although the recipe for Abby's flavor was never committed to memory, her unforgettable name certainly stuck: Karamel Sutra!
With Abby's permission, Karamel Sutra joined our special collection of 2002 Core Concoction flavors. With its velvety core of soft caramel encircled by chocolate and caramel ice creams with fudge chips, this stuff was made for pint-tunnelers everywhere.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate & Caramel Ice Cream pint with Fudge Chips & a Soft Caramel Core
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of soft caramel or directly to the fudge chips, you’ll be in total control of your ice cream destiny with this Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pint
Cream , Skim Milk , Liquid Sugar ( Sugar , Water ) , Water , Sugar , Milk , Corn Syrup , Cocoa ( Processed with Alkali ) , Egg Yolks , Coconut Oil , Butter ( Cream , Salt ) , Milk Fat , Cocoa Powder , Pectin , Guar Gum , Sodium Bicarbonate , Lactase , Soy Lecithin , Vanilla Extract , Salt , Carrageenan , Natural Flavor .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More