Boca Original Vegan Non-GMO Soy Chik'n Veggie Nuggets
BOCA Chik'n Veggie Nuggets Made with non-GMO Soy let you maintain a vegan or vegetarian diet while indulging in a classic comfort food. Perfect for anyone who follows a meatless diet, these non GMO soy protein-based nuggets contain 60% less fat than chicken nuggets. Tender, satisfying and high in protein, this delicious vegetarian food contains 14 grams of protein and 160 calories per serving. Rest assured that this vegan entree contains no animal ingredients or byproducts. Prepare them with ease by cooking them thoroughly in the oven or microwave according to the instructions. The 10 ounce resealable pouch keeps your nuggets fresh in the freezer, so you can enjoy a mouth-watering vegetarian meal whenever a junk food craving strikes.
- One 10 oz. pouch of BOCA Non-GMO Soy Vegan Original Chik'n Veggie Nuggets
- BOCA Non-GMO Soy Vegan Original Chik'n Veggie Nuggets contain 60% less fat than chicken nuggets
- Soy-based veggie chicken nuggets contain 14 g. of protein per serving
- Suitable meat substitute for both vegetarian and vegan diets
- Satisfying and mouthwatering taste
- Cook these nuggets in the oven or microwave for a tasty vegan entree
- Delicious frozen patty makes for a quick and convenient meal without the wait
Water, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate*, Soy Protein Isolate*, Corn Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Yeast Extract, Yellow Corn Flour, Wheat Gluten, Methylcellulose, Sugar, Yeast, Paprika Extract (Color), Spices and Herbs, Natural Flavor (Non-meat), Dried Onion, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Garlic, Succinic Acid.*Made With Soy Protein from Non-genetically Engineered Soybeans
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More