Breyers Double Chocolate Brownie Batter Frozen Dairy Dessert
Breyers Double Chocolate Brownie Batter is like making homemade brownies, but less bake time! Chunks of chewy brownie dough and a swirl of rich brownie batter folded into creamy chocolate frozen dairy dessert. Brownie chunks, batter, and chocolate? Not only delicious, but also made with high-quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.
- Breyers Double Chocolate Brownie Batter Frozen Dairy Dessert combines a creamy chocolate frozen treat with chewy brownie dough pieces and a rich brownie batter swirl
- Breyers uses the highest-quality ingredients in all of our frozen desserts, like real cocoa and 100% Grade A milk and cream
- For those moments when you're craving homemade brownies; This frozen treat flavor is hard to resist!
- Each frozen treat tub has the perfect combination of rich chocolate and brownie dough pieces for a delicious frozen treat
- Better starts with Breyers; This frozen treat is made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and real cocoa
- Breyers has over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream and frozen dairy desserts
Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fructose, Coconut Oil, Dutched Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Less Than 2% of: Cream, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Oil, Whey, Cocoa, Palm Oil, Molasses, Butter, Soybean Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum Soy Lecithin, Carob Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More