Bush's Best® Barbecue Baked Beans
When hamburgers and hot dogs are on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Barbecue Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered in a sweet and zesty barbecue sauce with just a touch of smoke. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly sweet beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 28 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Barbecue Baked Beans
- Bush’s Barbecue Baked Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a sweet, zesty and smoky barbecue sauce
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory hot dogs and hamburgers even tastier
- Vegetarian and gluten, cholesterol and fat free
- A pantry staple with 6g of plant-based protein (8% DV) and 4g of fiber (16% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar, White Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Natural Flavor), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Tomato Powder, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Spice, Vinegar Powder, Natural Flavor.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...