Columbus® Sliced Peppered Salame
Serve the slow-cured taste of Peppered Salame from Columbus® Manufacturing for family gatherings and entertaining friends. Includes 1, 10 oz resealable pack of Salame made with select cuts of pork, freshly cracked black pepper, California Red Wine, and a hint of garlic and spices for distinct richness and aroma. Every serving contains 6 g of protein plus no artificial colors or flavors and no added MSG. The Salame’s authentic, inspired Italian flavor comes through in every bite. Enjoy with a glass of pinot noir, Barolo, Amber beer or pilsner. Try it in antipasto, chopped in a salad or piled on a sandwich. Great for charcuterie boards or simply enjoy Columbus® Salame peppered Salame with your favorite crackers for an elevated snacking experience. However you serve it, Columbus® Slices Peppered Salame makes the moment. All trademarks, logos and images are owned by Hormel Foods Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Copyright Columbus Manufacturing, Inc.
- Italian dry salame rolled in just the right amount of freshly cracked black peppercorns and slow aged to perfect its taste; Peppery, spicy bite followed by true flavors of our original Salame
- Exceptional, slow-aged flavor from our century-old recipe
- Every serving contains 6 g protein, no artificial colors or flavors, no added MSG and is gluten free
- Enjoy Salame slices on charcuterie boards during your party, on sandwiches, in salads or as a snack
- Includes 1, 10 oz resealable pack of Columbus® Peppered Salame; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Pairs well with cheddar, provolone, mozzarella, Mahon and pepper jack cheeses or accoutrements like hummus, olives, almonds, roasted red peppers, peppadews for the ultimate charcuterie experience
Pork, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Wine, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate.Coated With Gelatin and Black Pepper.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...