Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Psoriasis Lotion
Psoriasis is an immune-mediated disease that causes raised, red, scaly patches to appear on the skin and itch. Psoriasis typically affects the outside of the elbows, knees or scalp, though it can appear on any location. Some people report that psoriasis is itchy. Anti-Itch Lotion for Psoriasis provides temporary itch relief for irritated & inflamed skin caused by or associated with psoriasis. It features 7 moisturizers & 2 vitamins to hydrate skin plus maximum strength hydrocortisone without a prescription to provide fast itch relief*. Stock up on 3.4-ounce tubes of Cortizone 10 Lotion for Psoriasis to give everyone in the family, ages two and up, itch relief from skin irritations associated with psoriasis. Cortizone 10: Stop the Itchsanity. *1% hydrocortisone is the maximum strength available without a prescription. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. For children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- APPLICATION: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- 7 INTENSIVE MOISTURIZERS: Cortizone 10 Lotion for Psoriasis features 7 moisturizers
- CONTAINS: One (1) 3.4-oz. tube of Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Lotion for Psoriasis
- STOP THE ITCHSANITY: Cortizone 10 Psoriasis Lotion contains maximum strength hydrocortisone, the #1 itch medicine recommended by doctors
- LASTING RELIEF: This lotion is for relief of itching associated with rashes, minor skin irritation and inflammation due to psoriasis