Courageous Commando Children's Costume, 5-6
You're in the Army Now!
Are you ready? I can't heeeeeaaar you, private! Are you ready to conquer basic training? Here's what you'll have to do, step by step:
1. Fill at least four pillowcases full of candy.
2. Visit upwards of 50 doorsteps.
3. Say "Trick or treat" followed up with a sweet "Thank you."
4. Share your candy with younger siblings, family, and friends.
5. Keep a watchful eye on dad, he might try to take too much!
Why You'll Love It
Now when you don the camo of the troops, do it out of respect. These brave men and women allow us to dress up and have fun on Halloween nights. Oo-rah! This costume comes with a camo hat, shirt, and pants, the American Way, and is made with 100% polyester, no weak materials.
Caught in a muddy foxhole? No worries, private. Hand wash your outfit and hang it out to dry. To prevent colors from bleeding, avoid bleaching or ironing this attire. Follow the size chart for the perfect fit and keep in mind all children come in different shapes and sizes and grow at different paces! Now let's get out there and collect some candy!