Daiya Dairy Free White Cheddar Style Gluten Free Vegan Cheezy Mac
We took the best of mac and cheese and made it plant based. Our Cheezy Mac comes in five delicious flavors that your whole family will love. Each flavor features our velvety vegan cheese sauce (in a convenient squeeze pouch) and gluten free pasta. Enjoy the creamy, cheezy deliciousness with each bite of our dairy-free Cheezy Mac.
Our White Cheddar Style Cheezy Mac is bursting with rich vegan cheese flavor. With gluten free macaroni, and as a good source of calcium, you get more than you'd expect from your favorite comfort food.
- Both the sauce and macaroni are dairy free, gluten free, and soy free so you can satisfy your cravings without the worry. Go ahead. Indulge.
- Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and add the vegan cheese sauce from the squeeze pouch. Dinner is served.
- Our cheezy macs contain no animal products or by-products and are officially Certified Plant Based by Plant Based Foods Association. Gluten Free Certified and Kosher (with exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan cheese sauces to your friends and family with confidence.
- Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, and Four Cheese Style with Herbs. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with lusciously cheesy flavor.
Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Water), Filtered Water, Dried Vegetable Blend (Pea, Carrot, Red Bell Pepper), Tapioca Starch, Expeller Pressed: Canola and/or Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Salt, Pea Protein, Vegan Natural Flavors, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Titanium Dioxide Color (Naturally Occurring Mineral), Onion.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More