Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories
Constipated? Time's up. Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories can help get you going in 15-60 minutes. These comfort-shaped suppositories are medicated with active ingredient bisacodyl for fast relief in minutes. As with any suppository, Dulcolax medicated suppositories are for rectal use only; do not swallow. Looking for relief in 6-12 hours? Try Dulcolax Stimulant Laxative Tablets for gentle relief. Trust the No. 1 doctor-recommended stimulant laxative brand* for relief when you need it most. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes; Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose; Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
* Among OTC Stimulant Laxatives
- Includes: One (1) 4-count box of Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories
- Fast relief: These suppositories provide reliable and fast relief in 15-60 minutes
- For rectal use only: Dulcolax comfort-shaped suppositories are for rectal use only; do not swallow
- Active ingredient bisacodyl: Dulcolax Medicated Suppositories are made with bisacodyl, which helps increase movement in the intestines
- #1 doctor recommended: Dulcolax is the No. 1 doctor-recommended laxative brand* *Among OTC Stimulant Laxatives
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.33(226)5(167)4(18)3(10)2(10)1(21)