Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle & Dandelion Liver Support Vegetarian Capsules
Each 400 mg Capsule Contains:
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) wildcrafted seed, equivalent to 225 mg of dry seed.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh plant.
- Concentrate of organically grown Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh leaf.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Beet (Beta vulgaris) root, equivalent to 250 mg of fresh root.
- Wildcrafted Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root, equivalent to 130 mg of fresh root.
- Concentrated extract of Turmeric (Curcuma longa)(95% Curcuminoids), 100 mg.
Proprietary Blend Of : Concentrated : Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale ) Organic Whole Plant , Artichoke ( Cynara scolymus ) Organic Leaf , Beet ( Beta Vulgaris ) Organic Root , Milk Thistle ( Silybum marianum ) Organic Seed , Turmeric ( Curcuma Longa ) Organic Rhizome , Goldenseal ( Hydrastis Canadensis ) Root , Other Ingredients : Hypromellose ( Vegetarian Capsule ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)