Hover to Zoom
Eclectic Institute Raw Bilberry Powder
4(3)View All Reviews
3.2 ozUPC: 0002336337936
- The classic eye health herb.
- 130 mg of Anthocyanins per serving. Equal to 520 mg of 25% anthocyanin standardized extract (typically 6 capsules).
- A serving of bilberry pow-der contains all the anthocyanins of a standardized extract plus the complete array of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals & other nutrients.
- Numerous studies have shown that bilberry improves visual acuity.
- One of nature''s top antioxidant fruits, bilberry is also high in fiber and vitamin C.
- Bilberry protects the brain and other organs from oxidative stress.*
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a berry in it''s fresh form.
- Start and end with whole, raw food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
30.0 servings per container
Amount per serving
% Daily value*
Vitamin A0International Unit0%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Freeze-Dried , Wildcrafted Bilberry Fruit ( Vaccinium myrtillus ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.