El Monterey Ghost Pepper Chimichangas
Ready in minutes out of the microwave or oven. Looking for something new & different? How about something spicy? The new El Monterey Ghost Pepper Chimichangas will give you the spicy heat you’re looking for! Filled with delicious savory ingredients like chicken, pinto beans & rice seasoned with authentic Mexican spices, and of course, spicy ghost peppers! Kick it up a notch.
- Always made with real chicken, beans, and rice seasoned with Ghost Pepper Chili and authentic Mexican spices wrapped with a lightly-fried and fresh-baked flour tortilla that the whole family will enjoy
- 8-pack family size, easy to prepare burritos in the oven, air fryer or microwave, loaded with 6 grams of protein per serving to keep you satisfied for a quick lunch or dinner
- 0 grams of trans fat per serving and no artificial colors added
- Keep your freezer stocked with easy frozen meals
- At El Monterey, we promise to bring you the best Mexican food - ALWAYS
Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Canola and/or Corn Oil), Beans, Cooked Chicken (Chicken, Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less Parboiled Rice (Enriched With Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Ghost Pepper Chili (With Maltodextrin), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Chicken Flavor (Dextrose, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, Dried Whey [Dairy], Chicken Powder, Turmeric, Natural Flavors), Paprika, Granulated Garlic, Dough Conditioners (Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Guar Gum, Food Starch)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More