Enfamil A.R. Clinically Proven to Reduce Reflux & Spit-Up in One Week Baby Formula
It's not uncommon for babies to spit up frequently as their digestive systems develop. Sometimes a change In formula can make all the difference. Enfamil A.R. Is clinically proven* to reduce frequent spit-up. Enfamil A.R. Is designed to help reduce spit-up due to its thicker consistency, yet easily flow through the nipple. Recommended age: Newborn to 12 months Features:#1 Brand of formula for spit-up**provides more balanced nutrition than adding rice cereal to formula includes a blend of prebiotic for digestive health expert-recommended levels of DHA and ARA to support baby's BRAIN and eye development.The formula for spit-up defined as rice-thickened formula**based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DHA, ARA, and prebiotic with infants who spit up frequently (Five or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. To the same babies at the beginning of the study.
- REDUCES SPIT-UPs: Enfamil A.R. spit-up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula made with rice starch clinically proven to reduce frequent spit-up by over 50% in one week
- TOP BRAND OF FORMULA FOR SPIT-UP/COMMON REFLUX: Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- BRAIN NOURISHING DHA: Enfamil A.R. baby formula has DHA to help support brain and eye development
- DUAL PREBIOTIC FORMULA: Gentle milk formula with probiotics & vitamins for immune health and complete nutrition tailored for your baby's growth through their first 12 months
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharidest (a Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (a Type of Prebiotic), and Less than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oils a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K₁, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.65(2974)5(2342)4(415)3(93)2(48)1(76)