Enfamil A.R. Milk Based Powder Infant Formula
Enfamil A.R.is proven in a published study to reduce spit-up by over 50%.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up
- Meets the reflux reduction guidance of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- More convenient and more nutritionally balanced than adding rice cereal to formula
- Prebiotic blend designed to help support digestive health.
- Through 12 Months
- Significantly Reduces Frequent Spit-Up
- Benefits of Adding Rice Cereal Without the Hassle
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Glactooligosaccharides†, Polydextrose†, and Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-carnitine. †a Type of Prebiotic A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More