Enfamil Milk-based Baby Formula with Iron Powder Can
Enfamil Infant Formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building power. It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all infant through 12 months, and has an easy-to-digest blend inspired by breast milk.
- It's unique Triple Health Guard blend has 30 nutrients for growth, DHA to help maximize learning potential and an exclusive prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors
- An exclusive blend of dual prebiotics designed to support your baby's immune system
- Contains DHA & Choline, important nutrients found in breast milk to help support cognitive brain development
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
Nonfat Milk , Lactose , Vegetable Oil ( Palm Olein Oil , Coconut Oil , Soy Oil and High Oleic Sunflower Oil ) , Whey Protein Concentrate and Less than 2% : Galactooligosaccharides , Polydextrose , Mortierella Alpina Oil , Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil , Calcium Carbonate , Potassium Citrate , Ferrous Sulfate , Potassium Chloride , Magnesium Oxide , Sodium Chloride , Zinc Sulfate , Cupric Sulfate , Manganese Sulfate , Potassium Iodide , Sodium Selenite , Soy Lecithin , Choline Chloride , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin A Palmitate , Vitamin B12 , Vitamin D3 , Riboflavin , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Vitamin K1 , Biotin , Inositol , Vitamin E Acetate , Nucleotides ( Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate , Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate ) , Taurine , L-Carnitine .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More