Enfamil Nutramigen Hypoallergenic Infant & Toddler Formula Powder
Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is a hypoallergenic formula proven to manage colic fast, often within 48 hours. If your baby has an allergy to the cow's milk protein in infant formula, Nutramigen contains both extensively hydrolyzed protein to manage colic fast and Enflora LGG to promote immune system balance to prevent allergies in the future. These two ingredients offer a more comprehensive approach working together to help babies feel better faster. The benefits of these two ingredients include: Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest proteins, proven to promote skin health in infants through 18 months of age, proven to promote digestive system health within 1 week of use, effectively manages colic in 48 hours, promotes immune system balance. Nutramigen with enflora LGG is also nutritionally balanced, lactose free, and has no added sucrose.
- Fast relief NOW- Manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours
- Fewer allergies LATER - Specially formulated to reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges by 50%
- Complete lactose-free and sucrose-free nutrition
- Includes the probiotic branded LGG—the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management & supporting the digestive health of your baby
- Improved taste vs. Nutramigen Infant formula
- Contains calcium and essential vitamins for your toddler strong growth
Corn Syrup Solids ( 55% ) , Vegetable Oil ( Palm Olein , Coconut , Soy , and High Oleic Sunflower Oils ) ( 20% ) , Casein Hydrolysate ( Milk ) ( 14% ) , Modified Corn Starch ( 6% ) , and Less than 2% : Mortierella Alpina Oil* , Schizochytrium Sp Oil , Lactobacillus Rhamnosus , Calcium Phosphate , Potassium Citrate , Calcium Citrate , Potassium Chloride , Calcium Hydroxide , Magnesium Oxide , Sodium Citrate , Ferrous Sulfate , Zinc Sulfate , Cupric Sulfate , Manganese Sulfate , Sodium Iodide , Sodium Selenite , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Vitamin D3 , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Vitamin K1 , Biotin , Vitamin B12 , Choline Chloride , Inositol , Vitamin E Acetate , Vitamin A Palmitate , L-Cystine , L-Tyrosine , L-Tryptophan , Taurine , L-Carnitine .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.