Field Roast Italian Garlic & Fennel Plant-Based Sausage
Add a zesty kick to your favorite dishes with Field Roast Italian Garlic & Fennel Plant-Based Sausage. Made with a flavorful combination of eggplant, onion, and sweet peppers, these meatless Italian sausages are a satisfying, fully cooked protein alternative with 25 grams of protein per serving. Enjoy the versatile meatless sausages on the barbecue, grilled on the stove, or broken up into sauces, stir-fries, and scrambles to bring a tasty Italian flair to your plant-based meals. Since 1997, the Field Roast brand has crafted plant-based meats and cheeses from grains, fresh-cut vegetables, herbs, and spices, honoring our culinary roots to create authentic sensory experiences people crave.
- FULLY COOKED PLANT-BASED SAUSAGES: A satisfying protein alternative for plant-based meals
- BOLDLY SEASONED: Made with zesty garlic and fennel
- DELICIOUSLY VERSATILE: Enjoy the meatless sausage hot off the grill or stove, or crumbled into sauces and scrambles
- CERTIFIED VEGAN AND NON-GMO: Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Vegan for delicious taste and texture without the guilt
- FOR ALL THE FLAVOR TRAILBLAZERS: Dedicated to crafting bold flavor profiles, Field Roast brand transforms everyday meals into seriously delicious creations
Filtered Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Eggplant, Onions, Wheat Protein Isolate (Wheat Gluten, Trisodium Phosphate, Malic Acid, L-cysteine), Yeast Extract (Yeast, Salt, Cane Sugar), Garlic, Barley Malt Extract, Onion Powder, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Red Cooking Wine (Red Wine, Water, Salt), Fennel Seed, Dehydrated Garlic, Sea Salt, Spices
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.