Gaea Krista Extra Virgin Olive Oil
From selected ancient olive groves, the olives are harvested by hand while still green and unripe. Pressed within three hours from picking at temperatures below 75°f, they produce a fresh, green spicy and fruity oil. Advanced technology seals the aromas and the freshness of this superb olive oil and keeps it protected from oxygen, heat and light. This way, the bottle's valuable content stays fresh almost for ever, especially if you keep it properly stored in your red wine cabinet at 65°f.
- Contains at least 250mg / kg of polyphenols
- Extra virgin olive oil obtained directly from olives & solely by mechanical means.
- This product is carbon neutral, safeguarding the environment for future generations.
- Sensory profile at bottling time artichoke grass green pepper greenly fruity ripely fruity olive leaves bitter pungent
- The juice of approx. 1,740 hand picked early harvest olives, pressed within 3 hours, kept fresh and protected from heat, light and oxygen by the most advanced technology.
Extra Virgn Olive Oil
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.