General Mills Trix Cereal
Trix breakfast cereal brings fun and flavor to your family's morning! Six colorful, fruit-shaped cereal pieces burst with fruity flavor kids love, making it an easy kid’s breakfast idea. It's also a cereal you can feel good about sharing with your family. Trix cereal is made with whole grains (14g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily) and vitamins and minerals. What a great way for your family to start their day.
A quick and easy breakfast win for kids, Trix also makes for a tasty after school or bedtime snack. Pour a handful into a sandwich bag to take with you when you're on-the-go or on your next family adventure. Use the cereal pieces for your next creative baking project (cereal bars anyone?) or keep a box on hand for the next time you host a kid’s sleepover and want a morning meal everyone will enjoy.
- CEREAL: Trix is a delicious breakfast cereal the entire family will enjoy
- FRUITY FLAVORS AND SHAPES: Fun fruit flavors and shapes kids and adults will love
- KIDS SNACK: Enjoy in the morning; as a snack; or on the go
- WHOLE GRAIN: At least 14 grams of whole grain per serving; At least 48 grams recommended daily
- BOX CONTAINS: One box; 10.7 oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Citric Acid, Malic Acid. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...