Gerber® 2nd Foods Sitter Banana Baby Food
Gerber 2nd Foods Banana baby food is a delicious fruit puree that makes feeding time a treat. All our natural baby food recipes are made with fruits that meet Gerber’s high-quality standards. This baby food stage 2 recipe is made with a single-variety fruit, which is ideal for checking for sensitivities. Made with no artificial flavors or colors, this baby fruit puree helps meet your baby’s nutritional needs. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Tuck these convenient BPA-free tubs of baby puree into a diaper bag so you can easily feed your sitter on the go. You can feed your little one straight from the container or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to two days.
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Banana
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- This banana puree baby food is made with natural fruit
- This Gerber baby food contains no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding baby food puree helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue, and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
Bananas, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More