Gerber® 2nd Foods Sweet Potato Stage 2 Baby Food
Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato Baby Food is a delicious vegetable baby food puree that makes feeding time a treat. All our natural baby food recipes are made with fruits and veggies that meet Gerber’s high-quality standards. This baby food stage 2 recipe includes 2/3 sweet potato in each tub for a tantalizing taste. Unsweetened with no added starch, this sweet potato puree has no artificial colors or flavors. Help meet your baby’s nutritional needs with this baby veggie puree, which gives your child 50% daily value of vitamin A per tub. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Tuck these convenient BPA-free tubs into a diaper bag so you can easily feed your sitter on the go. You can feed your little one straight from the container or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to two days.
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Sweet Potato Baby Food
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- This baby puree is made with 2/3 sweet potato in each tub
- This Gerber baby food gives your child 50% daily value of vitamin A per tub
- Gerber meals contain no artificial flavors or colors and are unsweetened with no added starch
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
Sweet Potatoes, Water, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) To Maintain Color
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More