Haunted Hill Farm Tabitha the Terrible Toddler Halloween Decoration
Be afraid. Be very afraid of Haunted Hill’s Pop-Up Groundbreaker Collection. These blood curdling creatures are sure to terrify any trick-or-treaters, co-workers, or customers. One stormy night, Tabitha's mother abandoned her at some docks by the seaside. This Halloween, she is out for vengeance. Her soulless eyes flash red, illuminating the night with her anger. Just a glance at her cracked cheeks will horrify any visitor, even the most fearless. She scurries through the darkness on her wheels as she searches for her mommy, and her slender hands and bendable arms can be positioned into a variety of creepy poses as she hunts. The half-figure demon can fit seamlessly next to your haunted treats or can be suspended from your door, a tree, or the porch. Tabitha's disturbing movements, chilling voice, and eerie music makes her presence alarmingly known wherever she rests. Invite Tabitha over this Halloween, but be warned. You can never leave her.
- Poseable and bendable arms with slender skeleton hands allow you to position Tabitha in many scary poses
- 31 inch animated groundbreaker zombie for indoor and covered outdoor display
- Tabitha the Terrible Toddler is sound and touch activated - Rolls around, haunted music plays, moans, and eyes light up red
- Sinister scares and sounds greet visitors and adds an extra fright to their night
- Battery-operated for convenient placement (4 AA batteries not included)
- Half body and hanging option fit into any Halloween decor or next to your candy dish