Jarrow Krill Oil Softgels
What Does Krill Oil Do?
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA).
Emerging science demonstrates Krill Oil's potential to enhance:
- Lipid Management-Krill Oil supports healthy blood lipids.*
- Brain Nutrition-Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that may help to maintain normal brain function.*
- Metabolic Health-Krill Oil may improve glucose metabolism and the ability of the liver to respond to dietary challenges.*
- Phospholipid - Omega-3 Complex with Astaxanthin
- K•Real Krill Oil - Traceability, Sustainability, Ecologically Friendly
- Up Formulated
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Krill Oil , Phospholipid-omega-3 Complex : Omega-3 Fatty Acids : EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid ) DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) , Astaxanthin , Other Ingredients : Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate . Softgel Consists Of : Gelatin , Glycerin and Purified Water .
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More