Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Almond Sea Salt
Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bars are sweet, salty and deliciously nutritious. We love simple, tasty chewy bars, so we cut the ingredient list almost in half; our classics are now even better. This Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar's star flavors like roasted almonds, rich dark chocolate and a touch of sea salt now shine even brighter. It's a great snack for any activity. Take it hiking, camping, or to work or school; the tasty and nutritious options are endless. Stay fueled all day with 13g of whole grain (48g or more whole grains recommended daily) and 4g of fiber (5g total fat) per 35g serving. Powerful nutrition is our approach to food. It means we value whole food and put the inherent nutrition of food first when considering every ingredient. It means we make our food with a plants-first mindset. It also means we value not just the foods we make, but also how we make them by being progressive and mindful of sustainable and ethical farming practices.
- A sweet & salty granola bar made with whole grain oats, almonds & rich semisweet chocolate
- A deliciously crunchy, anytime pick-me-up that the whole family will love
- 13g of whole grain, 5g total fat and 4g fiber per 35g serving; A tasty vegan snack
- Travel-ready snack at work or school, post-workout bite, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, & backpacks
- Includes One, 7.4-ounce box containing 6, 1.2-ounce individually wrapped Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Granola Bars
Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Cane Sugar, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Chia Seeds, Oat Fiber, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More