Kashi GO 8g Fiber Honey Almond Flax Crunch Breakfast Cereal
Kashi GO Honey Almond Flax Crunch cereal is made with whole grains to fill your morning with a deliciously indulgent cereal. We use plant-powered goodness in our foods because we believe the combination of taste, texture and nutritional benefits makes every Kashi product the best it can be. This cereal is a delicious blend of sweet, crunchy multigrain clusters, sliced almonds and whole flax seeds. It's an excellent source of fiber (contains 5g total fat per serving) and is Non-GMO Project Verified. You'll feel great knowing that you are treating yourself right and enjoying a part of a balanced breakfast. Powerful nutrition is our approach to food. It means we value whole food and put the inherent nutrition of food first when considering every ingredient. It means we make our food with a plants-first mindset. It also means we value not just the foods we make, but also how we make them by being progressive and mindful of sustainable and ethical farming practices.
- Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome, powerful nutrition with a burst of flavor and crunch
- Crunchy multigrain clusters with sliced almonds, whole flax seeds, oats, and a touch of sweet honey in every bite
- An excellent source of fiber (contains 5g total fat per serving); Vegetarian; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve
- Makes for the perfect portable whole food snack at work, school or travel when you pack a small bag
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Kashi Seven Whole Grains and Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More