Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies Family Size
Make snack time a little sweeter with the Keebler Elves and Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies. These yummy treats are fresh from the Hollow Tree and feature delightful melt-in-your-mouth shortbread cookies with crunchy pecans every bite. These deliciously crumbly cookies have been baked to golden perfection and are made with pantry-perfect staples like enriched flour and real pecans for a satisfying anytime dessert. No matter your age, Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies are perfect for snacks at school, the office, traveling, lunchtime, at the game, and more - the Uncommonly Good options are endless. Try them with a serving of milk, coffee, or tea - or take your dessert to the next level and create an indulgent ice-cream sandwich. Satisfy your shortbread cravings with the simple goodness of Keebler Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies.
- Sweet shortbread cookies with the irresistible taste of yummy pecans in every decadent bite
- A Keebler classic, these shortbread cookies feature the scrumptious taste of crunchy pecans; perfect for a sweet treat at school, the office, and midday snack
- Baked to crispy perfection by the lovable Keebler Elves; made with pantry perfect staples like enriched flour, sugar, and pecans; a classic treat to please the whole family
- A delightful anytime dessert snack; enjoy with an ice-cold glass of milk or cup of hot coffee or tea
- Convenient, ready to eat cookies
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean and Palm Oil, Sugar, Pecans, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Eggs, Baking Soda, Vanilla Flavoring, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More