Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Breakfast Cereal Cinnamon Roll
Start your day with warm smiles and the taste of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Roll breakfast cereal. This low fat cereal combines sweet cinnamon, yummy frosting, and wholesome whole grain crunch into every mini biscuit to keep the growls away. We bake real cinnamon into 10 layers of delightfully crunchy, golden wheat so that every bite is swirling with deliciousness. We also pack the goodness of 47g of whole grain and 7g of fiber into every 60g serving to help fill you up. Serve them with your choice of milk in the morning. Or eat them beyond breakfast. Snack them throughout the day at the office or school, or on your commute. Add them to a bowl of homemade trail mix. Pack a small bag for any lunch box, sports game or after school event. Pair a handful with morning coffee or tea. Kellogg's Cinnamon Roll Frosted Mini Wheats are a wholesome delight adults and kids can enjoy throughout their day.
- Sweet cinnamon, delicious frosting, and wholesome whole grain crunch into every mini woven biscuit to help keep you stay full until your next meal
- Irresistible real cinnamon baked into 10 layers of delightfully crunchy, golden wheat
- Nourish your day with 47g of whole grain and 7g of fiber into every 60g serving; 0g trans fat; Contains wheat ingredients
- Serve them with your choice of milk, snack on them at work or school, and pack a small bag for your lunch box, sports game or after school treat
- Includes 1, 14.3-ounce box of delicious Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Roll cereal; Ready-to-eat cereal packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole grain wheat, sugar, contains 2% or less of cinnamon, brown rice syrup, gelatin, natural flavor, soybean oil, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, folic acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More