Kellogg's Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal
The iconic indulgence that you loved as a kid is now an irresistible breakfast cereal your whole family can enjoy together! Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal from Kellogg’s serves up nostalgia and smiles in every bowl, plus fun games and activities on the back of the box. The crispy oatmeal puffs with a creme-flavored coating resemble mini versions of those oh-so-memorable creme pies. Bursting with oatmeal-flavored deliciousness, each serving is a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals and contains 10 grams of whole grain per 40 gram serving. Eat them straight from the box while watching TV. Make it a delicious dessert. Pack some as a travel treat. However you enjoy Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal, stock your pantry and turn it into a tasty family tradition.
- Sweet, delicious, and a great way to celebrate life’s little moments
- Introduce your family to these small creme pie cereal shapes that take you back to your childhood in a big way
- Crispy, crunchy oatmeal puffs with an irresistible crème-flavored coating deliver a decadent experience in every spoonful
- A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals
- Kosher dairy
- Contains milk, soy, and wheat ingredients
- Try a bowl with your choice of milk
- Pack a snack bag for a lunch box treat, or enjoy as a late night snack or sweet reward
- Goes great with tea or coffee
Degerminated yellow corn meal, whole grain oat flour, sugar, creme coating (sugar, soybean and palm oil, nonfat milk, whey, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), fructose, molasses, contains 2% or less of salt, caramel color, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavor, baking soda, nutmeg, yellow 5, red 40, yellow 6, blue 1, annatto extract color, wheat flour, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More