Knorr Selects Spinach Florentine with Penne Whole Grain Pasta
Treat your taste buds with Knorr Selects Pasta Side Dish Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta (4.8 oz). Knorr Selects are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives. Knorr Selects Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta blends pasta with parmesan, romano, asiago, and cheddar cheeses into a delicious pasta dish. Knorr Selects pasta sides are great as part of a delicious main meal or as a standalone side dish. Make Knorr Pasta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. Your family is sure to love the creamy and cheesy flavor of Knorr Selects Pasta Side Dish Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta (4.8 oz.) On top of tasting great, our Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta is made with no artificial flavors or preservatives and no colors from artificial sources. It's also gluten free. Knorr Selects are quick-and-easy-to-prepare. Knorr Selects cook in just 10 minutes or less on the stovetop or microwave.
- Knorr is committed to sourcing responsibly-grown brown rice for our gluten-free pasta by partnering with our farmers.
- Knorr Selects Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta expertly blends parmesan, romano, asiago, & cheddar cheese with spinach into a delicious pasta dish.
- Perfect as the base for a delicious Knorr dinner recipe or as a side dish.
- Gluten free brown rice pasta
- Quick and easy to prepare - Cooks in 10 minutes on the stovetop.
Brown Rice, Parmesan and Romano and Asiago and Cheddar Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Corn Starch, Whey, Salt, Spinach, Yeast Extract, Olive Oil, Natural Flavors (Soy), Onion, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice, Coconut Oil
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More