Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix and Recipe Mix
Knorr Recipe Mix Vegetable (1.4oz) adds the rich flavor of fresh veggies to your favorite recipes. It's a simple way to make great dips like Spinach Dip or Spinach & Artichoke Dip, or add extra savory flavor to your family's favorite recipes. From meatloaf and burgers to classic potato leek soup that's loaded with rich onion flavor, our Recipe Mixes are pantry essentials.
- Knorr Recipe Mix Vegetable (1.4oz) can be enjoyed as a soup, dip or seasoning mix to add flavor to many of your family's favorite recipes and simple meals
- This soup base is made with carrots, onions, tomatoes, leeks and green peas, so it's a great base for all kinds of soups
- When used as a vegetable soup mix, this dry mix cooks in 20 minutes
- When used as a soup base, this dry mix 4 cups of soup
- Check out our website for hundreds of recipes, including delicious Knorr Spinach Dip and Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Knorr Recipe mixes come in a range of flavors, including Spring Vegetable, Leek and French Onion, all of which are great to use as a dip mix for vegetable dip or spinach dip
Maltodextrin (Corn, Potato), Salt, Cornstarch, Carrots, Onions, Tomato, Leek, Green Peas, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Tomato Powder, Soy Sauce (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Onion Powder, Cabbage, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Broccoli Powder, Garlic Powder, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Turmeric (For Color), Spice, Sulfiting Agent (To Protect Quality)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.