Lance® ToastChee® Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
Lance is known for fueling families with delicious snacks. One favorite is ToastChee Crackers, paired with our irresistible real creamy peanut butter filling. These are a truly iconic sandwich cracker snack! At Lance, sandwiches mean more: they aren't just two somethings with whatever in the middle. ToastChee Peanut Butter Crackers are our fresh-baked crackers paired with real peanut butter filling to create a much-loved and tasty snack. Or, as we say, a Lance Sandwich cracker is two awesomes on the outside with totally incredible in the middle. You get 8 cracker snack packs with 6 sandwich crackers per pack. The next time you're ready to take a moment or need a quick pick-me-up, make it your one and only Lance Sandwich crackers, the king of all sandwich crackers. Bring it!
- PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH CRACKERS: Classic orange ToastChee crackers with peanut butter filling are a delicious snack
- REAL PEANUT BUTTER: Made with real peanut butter filling we make ourselves sandwiched between two freshly baked crackers
- ICONIC SNACK: This cracker sandwich has been essential to snack time for almost a century
- FLAVORFUL SNACK: 5 grams of protein per serving
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: Try these cracker packs for lunch breaks, afternoon snacks, and on the go
- 8 CRACKER PACKS: Package contains 8 cracker snack packs, 6 sandwich crackers per pack
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Soybean and/or Canola), Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Corn Syrup, Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yellow 6, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More