Lipton Organic Black Tea Bags
This Lipton Organic Black Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton Organic Black Tea brings you the original, delicious taste that has been enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century. An ideal blend crafted by our master blenders, it contains teas sourced in part from the Kenyan Highlands and includes carefully selected tea leaves that capture as much of the natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton Organic Black Tea is 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified, and can be served hot or iced. You can use our signature quick chill method to enjoy a refreshing pitcher of iced tea without the wait — simply fill a pitcher with half boiling water and half ice cubes for a cool summer, or anytime, treat with zero calories.
- With a sturdy box for easy storage, each black tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to help preserve its great tea taste and aroma
- With 65 mg per 8-ounce serving, Lipton Black Tea contains less caffeine than coffee — and it contains theanine, an amino acid that is almost unique to tea
- Lipton Organic Black Tea Bags are picked at the peak of freshness for a naturally smooth taste
- This organic black tea is USDA Organic Certified by Pennsylvania Organic Certified
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Organic Black Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart
Organic Black Tea
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More