LOLA Cellulose Swedish Sponge Cloths, Reusable Kitchen Cleaning Cloth - 10 Pack
Aren't you tired of the use and abuse of regular paper towels in your household?
Have you ever taken the time to think about how many regular paper towels you use and how much money you spend on them per year?
Our Swedish-style Cellulose Sponge Cloths can be used to replace paper towels. They are super hygienic - especially when compared to sponges. Use on your glass surfaces with vinegar and water. It is super absorbent up to 20x their weight in water and wipes cleanly. Be sure to rinse clean for reuse. It will not scratch, streak, or leave lint.
- Natural Cellulose sponge cloths
- Great for dishes, glasses, kitchen counters, and all sorts of surfaces
- Reusable and dishwasher & machine washable safe
- Swedish sponge cloth will not scratch, streak, or leave lint
- Super absorbent, up to 20x their weight in water
- Air dries super-fast, thus does not breed bacteria
- Wipes clean, no streaks
- Best used slightly damp
- Rinse clean to reuse
- Invented in Sweden in 1949
- Eco-friendly - Biodegradable
Directions for Use:Rinse in warm water and squeeze excess water out before each use. Rinse the sponge in clean water and wring out excess water after each use. Can be washed and sanitized in the dishwasher. Great for use in the kitchen, bathroom, automobile, boat, and all around the house. Cellulose is a natural material that is highly absorbent and biodegradable making it an Eco-Friendly cleaning product.