Mercola Fermented Chlorella Tablets
Chlorella, a single-cell fresh water algae, is one of the oldest forms of plant life. Native to Taiwan and Japan, it contains more life-supporting chlorophyll than any other plant. Located in its nucleus is a unique complex called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF).
- Supports your normal detoxification processes*
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Supports your cell’s energy production*
- Supports your immune system health*
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Helps support normal liver function*
- Supports cardiovascular health, including blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy blood lipid values, such as cholesterol and triglycerides*
- Supports an already healthy inflammatory response*
- Helps protect against the negative effects of oxidative stress and promotes normal tissue repair and recovery from exercise*
- Supports optimal metabolism*
- Supports digestive health by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria*
To benefit from chlorella, you must be able to digest and utilize it. Our Fermented Chlorella is highly-digestible and bioavailable due to its soft, thin cell membranes created by unique fermentation and advanced closed tank cultivation methods.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fermented Chlorella, Trace Mineral Complex [from Lithothamnion glaciale and Lithothamnion tophiforme (Red Algae)],
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More