Mercola Gluten Enzymes Supplement Capsules
Gluten, a combination of several different proteins, is extremely difficult to digest. It’s most notably present in wheat, but is also found in barley, rye, and hidden in many prepared foods. Gluten Enzymes helps take away the guesswork from dining out and can help you enjoy your meal when you can’t be sure if it’s gluten free. Rapid digestion of gluten is critical for good gluten tolerance, so Gluten Enzymes has been scientifically designed to aid in the rapid and complete digestion of gluten to relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort.*You can take Gluten Enzymes by itself for the digestion of gluten and carbohydrates or, for best results, pair it with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive vegan enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.*
- Amylase to digest the carbohydrate so the other enzymes can target the gluten*
- Optimal pH Proteases for the speedy breakdown of gluten proteins in different areas and at varying pH’s into smaller polypeptide fragments and amino acids*
- Peptidase to release amino acids from gluten proteins and polypeptides*
- ATP or adenosine 5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes*
- Instead of simply splicing the gluten protein down the middle, the peptidase enzyme in Gluten Enzymes cleaves the gluten protein’s peptide bonds in the center and at both ends for faster breakdown
- The Amylase in our formula rapidly digests the protective carbohydrate surrounding the gluten, allowing the Proteases easy access to break down the gluten completely before it reaches your small intestine where it causes the majority of discomfort*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Amylase, Optimal pH Proteases - Protease 7.0, Protease 3.0, Peptidase, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Other Ingredients: Organic Rice Hull, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose), Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More