Mio Strawberry Watermelon Liquid Water Enhancer
MiO Naturally Flavored Strawberry Watermelon Liquid Water Enhancer fixes plain water and turns it into a refreshing, flavorful drink to invigorate your day. A single squeeze of strawberry watermelon liquid water enhancer delivers bold mixed fruit flavor to bottled water. MiO sugar free liquid water enhancer provides a burst of flavor with zero calories. With just one squeeze, MiO strawberry watermelon liquid water enhancer provides enough bold flavor for 8 fluid ounces! Just from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Strawberry Watermelon flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days. Easy to Make, Brilliant in Taste.
Always dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze. No need to refrigerate it; simply click it twice to lock the freshness and alluring Strawberry Watermelon aroma, fragrancing the fresh moist air.
- 24 servings of MiO Naturally Flavored Strawberry Watermelon Liquid Water Enhancer
- MiO Naturally Flavored Strawberry Watermelon Liquid Water Enhancer gives water a boost of flavor
- Our liquid water enhancer delivers refreshing flavor in every squeeze
- MiO Liquid Water Enhancer transforms boring water with bold berry and watermelon flavors
- MiO Liquid Water Enhancer is made with natural flavors
- Liquid water enhancer comes in a portable bottle for on-the-go refreshment
- Each bottle of liquid water enhancer neatly fits in your purse, bag or glove box for easy on-the-go mixing
Water, Malic Acid, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% of Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Potassium Citrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More