Nascent Steel Ridge Design Coffee/Desert Serving Spoon 4 Pcs. Set
INOX artisans as a brand image and charm designs those characterize its lifelong survival as an entity for its artisan's and contractor's survival. The design RIDGE resonates its origin as a product that can be valued as Madrasian Culture (2500 B.C.) which gives you feel of virgin metal called STEEL in its raw nascent finish.
For RIDGE anything that matters is authenticity, originality and handcraftsmanship forged like a ridge, long, narrow, elevated strip of forged steel making it a unique wedding gift & traditional housewarming gift. It's a great view from the ridge of this hill making it perfect hammered flatware. Our stainless steel flatware has a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware, and loosely woven linens.
The stainless steel flatware cheese knife & tools set is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect their unique design. The flatware are made of mirror-polished stainless steel head parts and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to cheese plates/cheese boards.
- INOX designs creates & charms flatware for its lifelong survival RIDGE an aerodynamic and modern 3 Pcs. Cheese Accessories set.
- Adds dimension and contrast to handmade flatware silverware.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- Perfectly Balanced for Performance.
- Handmade and Forged with High-Grade Stainless Steel Flatware