Nature Made® Prenatal Multi-Vitamin Tablets
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin is scientifically formulated to support the development of your baby’s brain, nervous system, bones, and eyes.* Each serving (1 tablet) contains Folic Acid plus 17 other prenatal vitamins and minerals—including Iron, Vitamin D, and Calcium. Adequate Folic Acid in healthy diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect. Iron is vital for red blood cell formation and to deliver oxygen to cells throughout the body. Calcium and Vitamin D work together to build and support strong bones for both baby and mom.* And those are only 4 of the 18 essential nutrients found in this specially formulated prenatal multivitamin.
- 90-DAY SUPPLY, ONE DAILY TABLET: Adults take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. 90-day supply. Each serving (1 tablet) contains prenatal vitamins A, C, D3, E, K and all 8 B vitamins, plus Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, and Zinc.
- FOLIC ACID + 17 KEY NUTRIENTS FOR BABY & MOM: This prenatal multivitamin provides Folic Acid and 17 other nutrients to support mom’s overall health, and support baby’s brain, eyes, and nervous system development—in only one daily tablet.*
- INCLUDES FOLIC ACID + MEETS 100% DAILY IRON NEEDS: Specially formulated with Folic Acid and provides 100% of daily Iron needs for women before and during pregnancy.
- MADE IN USA WITH QUALITY GLOBAL INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten free.
- USP VERIFIED: Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this prenatal multivitamin is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
City Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.