Pacifico Clara Mexican Lager Beer
Cerveza Pacifico Clara Mexican Beer is a pilsner-style lager beer that is hearty and crisp with a touch of grass-citrus and ocean mist flavor. Discovered in the 1970s by surfers along the Baja coast and brought back to the States, this imported beer features a recipe decades in the making. With aromas of malty grain and hop accents, this light lager beer is exceptionally enjoyable at just 18 International Bitterness Units and 4.4% alcohol by volume. Bring this pilsner beer 12 pack with you on the next beach adventure, or enjoy it at a barbecue. Pair this mildly bitter, 143-calorie*, Mexican cerveza in 12 oz beer bottles with premium seafood like grilled shrimp or Baja tacos. Pacifico beer was made for those with an Independent Spirit. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories: 143, Carbs 13.6 grams, Protein 1.1 grams, Fat 0 grams. Discover responsibly™. Pacifico Clara® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- Golden-hued, pilsner-style lager beer from Mexico
- Premium beer with aromas of malty grain and hop accents
- Mexican beer with hearty, crisp notes of pleasant grass-citrus and ocean mist flavors
- Pacifico cerveza with 18/100 IBUs (International Bitterness Units)
- Pacifico beer great for pairing with premium seafood like grilled shrimp and Baja tacos
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More