Panera Bread® Gluten Free Baked Potato Soup
Panera Baked Potato Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Featuring homestyle cuts of russet potatoes, this cup of soup combines select seasonings with smoked uncured bacon in a rich cream sauce. This gluten free soup cup is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources.
- One 32 oz cup of Panera Baked Potato Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Baked Potato Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Combines homestyle cuts of russet potatoes simmered with select seasonings and smoked uncured bacon in a rich cream sauce
- Gluten free soup cup is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Water, Potatoes, Milk Onions, Heavy Cream, Neufchatel Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Contains 2% or Less of: Uncured Bacon With No Nitrites or Nitrates Added Except For Naturally Occurring Nitrates in Sea Salt and Celery Juice Powder (Pork, Water, Sea Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Scallions, Chives, Yeast Extract, Hot Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Natural Hickory Smoke Concentrate, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Nisin Preparation and Spices
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More